Going to try to give updates more often about projects I’m working on.
That said…. Here’s Mobola the Mackerel, a mobile game currently being developed for android.
You play the role of Mobola, a fish trying to get home.
Collect fish and stars.
You can join as a tester via the link below.
Testing Group Continue reading
Vexxing Fowls [dE]
Click on the chicken below to play or download the windows version here
- added GUI place holders for the options menu
- added 3d animation to the instructions screen
- changed the font
- changed most of the UI elements
- included sjkeri’s logo to the title screen
This is an alpha build of my final year project, you can help by downloading and testing it on your android device running 2.3 upwards. it is designed for android tablets and as such the UI might be tiny on some devices.
- Enemies might decide to stop attacking when you kill their comrades
- your characters are functionally immortal
- some characters’ dialogue text aren’t properly formatted.
- Animation is continuous
- changed forest model and texture
- modified animation on player character
- added a new quest
Here is the IT42 interactive walkthrough developed by Group42. On this webpage is the webplayer artefact and a link to the standalone executable is attached below.
IT42 Standalone executable
Trying out the unity3d navigation system added in the 3.5 development preview
yeah i have modelled a robot priest for an assignment, however i have had trouble rigging and animating it.
here is a picture of it.