Done in Unity 5, using Speedtree, AmplifyMotion and a couple other plugins.
3D Modelling by Ace
Alright…….. I know I haven’t been the most active blogger and while I have no excuse, I’ll just say that I prefer reading to writing. I was thinking quite recently that this year went by quite fast and I didn’t achieve everything I set out to achieve. However when I got down to counting my blessings, I realized that I accomplished quite a bit. For the purposes of this post, I’ll separate them into categories.
Travel and People
- Winter Park: Krishna, Tai, Fonz, Raja, jDilla, Pat deBard, Chris, Muffinman Jr., y’all made my stay in winter park an absolute blast, thanks for all the fun memories.
- A Comic Shop: Hands down the best comic shop i’ve ever been to, excellent service, amazing prices and the Geek Easy, freaking awesome.
- Futile Resistance (Global Game Jam 2014): Largest game jam team i’ve ever been on, great memories were made that weekend. I totally expected it to crash and burn, instead it went far better than expected and I am proud of what we accomplished.
- Atlanta: Tai-lo and Mayo, I can’t thank you enough for putting up with me during my job search, you guys are totally amazing hosts, considering I kept eating most of the food and slowing down the network :D. Atlanta though, nice place, but summer heat was wow and the public transportation system? smh.
- Seattle (iDTech): Now the weather in Seattle was amazing, the few months I spent there were excellent and I would gladly visit there again. So i was in Seattle working at the iDTech camps at UW, turns out that I’m a decent enough teacher and most of the kids actually had fun. Teaching C# and Unity were like second nature by the time summer was over but for some odd reason I was sick during the minecraft weeks. I would like to shout out to all members of staff and colleagues, I had a most excellent time, y’all are awesome.
- Ibadan: Got to see family members i hadn’t seen in forever, met my 2 remaining grandparents who are still very strong. Visited the farm, interesting how quickly a community can spring up.
- Abuja: Back home after 2 years, some things haven’t changed, some have changed quite a lot. Funny how fast kids grow when you haven’t seen them in a long time. Met old friends, made new friends already. Set up home office, finally getting a driver’s license (mobility +20).
Wise Old Breeze
The Futile Resistance Team
Pizza with Pretty UGLY
- Magic the Gathering: Started playing magic the gathering, it’s an amazing card game and the depth of it is simply astounding. What got me into magic the gathering were the Sliver cards, ended up building 2 sliver decks 😀 unfortunately i haven’t been able to play much since there is literally no mtg scene in abuja.
- Shadow of Mordor: Fluid combat, dynamic events, excellent mounts, decent story and then there’s the Nemesis system. probably one of my best games this year, only one i’ve actually replayed (not counting Civilizations or Crusader Kings or Mount & Blade). It’s always fun taking on an entire stronghold by yourself and the feeling of accomplishment is quite intoxicating.
Spent most of last week working on an update for my game Toise on iOS and android, intial release on BlackBerry 🙂
- Changed platform generation
- fixed platforms appearing offscreen
- reworked the main menu
- changed number of fruits shown at once
- some audio tweaks
Get it here
Over the next few days, i would be updating the website with some of the older works I’ve done over the years.
*edit: you can check them out at games.breezinstein.com
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!